Saturday 12 March 2016

A Peek Into Who I Really Am.

Meet Nomee!




HI! My name is Xolisa but you can call me Nomee :)
Whew, here comes the hard part.
I'm supposed to introduce myself and basically explain who I am. However I have been struggling to do this because I believe that time breeds change, people evolve, they grow, and they manifest infinitely in the direction that they work for life to pull them in.

I'm an evolution. I'm a construction, a work in progress, a mystery that I am yet to solve.
I'm a woman.
I am fascinated and interested in art in it's most intrinsic forms. The ability to see, observe and understand is an art. The ability to hear is an art. the ability to speak is an art. the ability to perform is an art. The ability t create is an art.
I want to work in Media. Broadcasting, Photography, Film, Marketing and anything that is remotely related.

 
On a more personal level, I'm a bit shy, I.m an extroverted Introvert.

I'm funny (I truly believe I am), inquisitive, goofy, competitive, very emotional, talkative but also conscious and observing, innovative, and analytical of everything. I love love but it also terrifies me.  I'm a foodie and a bit of a blonde too.
"I'm whiskey in teacup."

I enjoy having deep conversations with the right people.
I don't like depending on anyone, for anything. I'm a 22 going on 23 year old Xhosa Female that lives in South Africa who has a thing or two to prove to herself and the rest of the world. I want to travel and experience success, wealth, and the beauty of the earth in it's most diverse forms. I want to do all of these things and then tell stories to the rest of the world about it.

Hey, I'm still getting to know myself.

PS: Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment